Before I talk about this list at all, here is the list:
|1||Bobby Witt Jr.|
|17||Yefri Del Rosario|
Juan Carlos Negret
Okay, so there’s that. Before you panic, ask any questions, or talk about how stupid lists are, read this:
- Lists don’t mean anything. At all. This list especially, because it’s not much different than the one we put out this preseason and there has been zero MiLB games this year. All I did was move a couple guys around and add in the players KC drafted this year plus three undrafted free agents.
- I want to reiterate, we haven’t seen a single pitch in MiLB this year. It is impossible to know which prospects will keep their standing during the layoff. It’s honestly best to not pay too much attention to the changes made.
- The reason for publishing this list is almost entirely for our record keeping here at RFR. We’re glad to share our opinions with you guys but remember, it’s just our opinion.
- The only thing you should really take note of is where we slotted in the players drafted and signed this past June. After a lot of my own digging, I decided to go with Lacy at #2. This kid is unbelievably good. Like…it’s unreal how good I think he’ll wind up being. Also, Kale Emshoff……
- Thanks for reading. Truly. I can’t tell you how much it means to all of us to be able to share our love for MiLB with you. I desperately hope we get some kind of fall league so that we can get some kind of reevaluation in before our midseason list next summer.
- Stay safe. Wear a mask. Keep fighting the good fight.
Photo Credits: Michael Miller – The Eagle